e-Volunteerism digs deeper and more widely than any other journal devoted to volunteer leadership and social engagement.
- Read new and cutting-edge ideas and stories that really make you think – published only here and nowhere else.
- Be inspired to apply the practical experiences and advice of others to your own work.
- Be informed and challenged about the history, philosophy, and ethics of volunteering – the complexities of why along with how-to’s.
- Meet experienced writers and editors with first-hand knowledge and in-depth perspectives on volunteer management in many different settings.
- Learn from volunteer engagement colleagues around the world and share your comments and ideas, too.
- Individuals (New or Renewal): Full year or 48-hour access. Receive immediate access to the current issue and all our articles in the archive, all-year long or (if you aren't ready to commit) for 2 days only.
Other Subcription Options
- Groups: Receive significant discounts on purchase of multiple subscriptions for members of your organization.
- Academic Classes: Faculty teaching semester-long courses in volunteer management can purchase a 6-month group subscription for their class or they can arrange to give accredited students a special offer code to purchase a semester of access to e-Volunteerism individually.
- Libraries: University or public libraries wishing to make e-Volunteerism available on site may obtain a special multiple-use subscription.
- Portals: Provide direct access to the journal to everyone in your network on your own password-protected Web site.