e-Volunteerism Subscription for Individuals
Build your career.
e-Volunteerism digs deeper and more widely than any other journal devoted to volunteer leadership and social engagement.
- Read new and cutting-edge ideas and stories that really make you think – published only here and nowhere else.
- Be inspired to apply the practical experiences and advice of others to your own work.
- Be informed and challenged about the history, philosophy, and ethics of volunteering – the complexities of why along with how-to’s.
- Meet experienced writers and editors with first-hand knowledge and in-depth perspectives on volunteer management in many different settings.
- Learn from volunteer engagement colleagues around the world and share your comments and ideas, too.
NEW INDIVIDUAL ANNUAL SUBSCRIBERS
- Access to 4 quarterly issues per year
- Continuous access to all past articles in the online Archive – 15-plus years of articles
- Ability to comment on and discuss all articles.
- Ability to download and print PDFs of all articles
- Get e-mail notices each time a new article is activated during the quarter
48-HOUR ACCESS SUBSCRIBERS
Not ready to subscribe for a year? You'll be able to read and download whatever you want in the Journal and its Archives for 48 hours from the time you make payment.
RENEWING INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIBERS
Renew your subscription here, too. First, choose the length of your renewal above – it will be added to your existing expire date, unless your subscription has already expired. In that case, your expiration date will extend from your new date of purchase.
Click “purchase” and when you enter your e-mail address, the system will recognize you. Complete the rest of the form and submit payment.